Terms and Conditions
Full terms and conditions are available upon request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will keep confidential all information disclosed by you or your employees in relation to the provision of any services we provide.
- You shall keep in strict confidence all know-how, processes or initiatives which of a confidential nature concerning our business.
- Contracts will be agreed and put in place for all clients before any work is undertaken.
- Data protection laws are adhered to and my ICO number is ZA497289.
Charges and Invoicing
- Invoices are due on 7 day terms.
- Retainer payments are due monthly in advance and invoices will be delivered accordingly. Otherwise, we shall invoice you as soon as practicable after the last day of each month.
- All hotel, subsistence, travelling and any other ancillary expenses reasonably incurred by us in providing Services shall be reimbursed.
- Our charges for time spend are calculated in actual time using hourly or retainer rates whichever is applicable.
Submitted Work and Communication
- Work will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt, unless otherwise agreed with the client.
- No work will commence until a contract is in place, full details of work to be carried out has been issued and accepted and all relevant passwords and logins have been received.
Weekends, Bank Holiday and Urgent Work
- Weekend and Bank Holiday working may be available on request at an extra charge and must be booked in advance.
- Urgent work may incur an extra charge and will be dependent on availability.
Our full terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with our non-disclosure agreement and signed by both parties prior to commencement of work.